The Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF) is a Trust incorporated in Tanzania under the Trustee’s Incorporation Ordinance (Cap.375) since April, 2006 with a vision of Healthy Lives and Well-being for All in Tanzania and the rest of Africa. The Foundation works in close collaboration with the Government of Tanzania and partners through designing and implementing projects/initiatives that are in alignment to the national frameworks and priorities, particularly in the health sector for the underserved areas. The Foundation is currently implementing several projects financed by different donors and others.
BMF now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders (including current supplier’s / service providers/ contractors/ consultants), for pre-qualification for the supply of goods and services for the year 2021 – 2022 for the under listed. The period of performance is January 2021 to June2022.
|TENDER NO.||DESCRIPTION OF GOODS AND SERVICES|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/G/01||Supply of Protective Gears, Medical and Non-medical supplies for Health Workers at facility and community levels |
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/G/02||Supply of working tools to Health Care Providers|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/G/03||Supply and Installation of Tents, Chairs and Generators for BMF related activities|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/G/04||Supply of Tyres and Tubes to all BMF vehicles.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/G/05||Supply and Installation of Office furniture and fittings BMF HQ and Field Offices.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/G/06||Supply of General Stationery, Toners and Cartridges at BMF Headquarters and field offices.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/G/07||Supply of Computers, Printers, General ICT Equipment and Photo copiers at BMF Headquarters and Field Offices.|
|BMF/PP/2021 – 2022/G/08||Supply and Installation of wireless communication equipment, normal and networking devices.|
Category B: Non-Consulting Services
|TENDER NO.||DESCRIPTION OF NON- CONSULTING SERVICES|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/01||Provision of Air Travel Services at BMF HQ and Field Office|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/02||Provision of Car Rentals in all regions of Mainland Tanzania and Zanzibar.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/03||Provision of Maintenance and Servicing Motor Vehicles (Dar es salaam, Mwanza, Iringa, Mtwara, Dodoma and Arusha|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/04||Supply of Fuel for BMF vehicles (Dar es salaam, Mwanza, Iringa, Mtwara, Dodoma)|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/05||Provision of Hotel Accommodation in all regions of Mainland Tanzania and Zanzibar.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/06||Provision of Conference Services in all regions of Mainland Tanzania and Zanzibar.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/07||Provision of Printing Materials at Headquarter Dar es Salaam|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/08||Provision of Office Cleaning Services at BMF HQ.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/09||Provision of Maintenance and Services of computers and photocopies – Headquarter Dar es Salaam and Field Offices.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/10||Provision of Media, Publicity & Communication Services|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/11||Provision of Photography and videography services for BMF related activities|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/12||Provision of General Insurance Services (Vehicle Insurance, ICT Equipment, Burglary, Public liability etc)|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/13||Provision of Legal Services to BMF|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/14||Provision of Event Management Services|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/15||Provision of Fumigation Services in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza,,Dodoma, Mtwara and Iringa Offices.|
|BMF/PP/2021-2022/NCS/16||Provision of Internet Services to BMF HQ and Field Offices|
- Interested eligible bidders may down load the per-qualification document from the Download below and pay a non-refundable fee of TZS 50,000 (Fifty Thousand Shillings only) per tender/lot. The payment shall be paid through the Bank Account Name: BENJAMIN WILLIAM MKAPA FOUNDATION, A/C NO. 01J1094770801 at CRDB Bank Ltd
- The payment receipt MUST be attached to each application form submitted as a proof of payment. Any application submitted without the receipt will be rejected. All bids in one original plus one copy properly filled in and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked the relevant Tender number and details of the tender, must be delivered physically at BMF Offices as per the address below, on or before 3pm local hours on November 20th, 2020.
The Chief Executive Officer
The Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF),
P. O. Box 76274,
Office Building Block No.6, Mlimani City Office Park
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo,
Dar es Salaam
- Bidders wishing to submit more than one bid must ensure that each bid is submitted physically in a separate envelope that is clearly marked with Tender number and description of the Tender.
- The bid document must consist of, application letters, company profile/physical address and contact, legal trading documents (TIN Certificate, VRN Certificate, compliant to the Government’s Tax Regulations and current business license)
- Any application not received, not opened and not read out in public at the opening ceremony shall not be considered for evaluation, irrespective of the circumstance. Telegraphic, Telefax and late application will be rejected.
- BMF reserves the right to accept or reject any application and is not abound to give reasons for its decision.
- BMF shall not be responsible for misplacement or premature opening of the documents, which are not sealed.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information through Email:
Note: The Foundation is committed to the highest ethical standards of transparency, openness, and accountability in its affairs. The Foundation promote a “Zero tolerance” policy towards fraud and corruption. All communications should be channeled to the provided official correspondence email above.
The Chief Executive Officer