The Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF) is a Trust incorporated in Tanzania under the Trustee’s Incorporation Ordinance (Cap.375) since April, 2006 with a vision of Healthy Lives and Well-being for All, in Tanzania and the rest of Africa. The Foundation works in close collaboration with the Government of Tanzania and partners through designing and implementing projects/initiatives that are in alignment to the national frameworks and priorities, particularly in the health sector for the underserved areas. We operate with Headquarters in Dar Es Salaam and field offices located in Dodoma, Mwanza, Arusha, Iringa and Mbeya regions.
BMF now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders (including current supplier’s / service providers/ contractors/ consultants), for pre-qualification for the supply of goods and services for the year 2022 – 2023 for the under listed. The period of performance is from July 2022 to June 2023
For more information please download full details and instructions to applicants HERE
- Interested eligible bidders may download the pre-qualification document from BMF website through this link: www.mkapafoundation.or.tz and pay a non-refundable fee of TZS 50,000 (Fifty Thousand Shillings only) per tender/lot. The payment shall be paid through the Bank Account Name: BENJAMIN WILLIAM MKAPA FOUNDATION, A/C NO. 01J1094770801 at CRDB Bank Ltd;
- The payment receipt MUST be attached to each application form submitted as a proof of payment. Any application submitted without the receipt will be rejected. All bids in one original plus one copy properly filled in and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked the relevant Tender number and details of the tender, must be delivered physically at BMF Offices as per the address below, on or before 3:30pm local hours on April 08th, 2022;
The Chief Executive Officer,
The Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF),
P. O. Box 76274,
Office Building Block No.6, Mlimani City Office Park
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo,
Dar es Salaam
Mobile Number: +255 768 125491
- Bidders wishing to submit more than one bid must ensure that each bid is submitted physically in a separate envelope that is clearly marked with Tender number and description of the Tender;
- The bid document must consist of, application letters, company profile/physical address and contact, legal trading documents (TIN Certificate, VRN Certificate, compliant to the Government’s Tax Regulations and current business license).
- Any application not received, not opened, and not read out in public at the opening ceremony shall not be considered for evaluation, irrespective of the circumstance. Telegraphic, Telefax and late application will be rejected.
- BMF reserves the right to accept or reject any application and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.
- BMF shall not be responsible for misplacement or premature opening of the documents, which are not sealed.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information through Email: email@example.com
Note: The Mkapa Foundation is committed to the highest ethical standards of transparency, openness, and accountability in its affairs. The Mkapa Foundation promote a “Zero tolerance” policy towards fraud and corruption. All communications should be channelled to the provided official correspondence email above.
The Chief Executive Officer